Hi Everyone, my name is Patti and I live in Toronto.

I've liked frogs and toads all of my life, since I was a child and used to catch them and let them go. I've always liked their shape and appearance, and the vast variety of frog and toad species I've seen in nature shows (my guilty pleasure). I keep a wide variety of pets, but until a week ago I'd never kept a frog.

I recently adopted an albino Pacman frog. I was told he's male but he's pretty big and fat so could be female. Still, for now I call him Moe.

I've also arranged to buy a pair of young cane toads. I pick them up in a couple of days. I've wanted this species for a while, but they're not easy to find here. I've read that they're active and I'm looking forward to watching their antics. When I saw pics of them they reminded me of a huge, fat wild toad who lived in our driveway for years while I was growing up.

Besides the toads, I keep hermit crabs, two tarantulas, a 20 year old ball python, a jewelled lacerta (lizard), three fish tanks, some button quail, budgies and diamond doves. I also have cats and dogs. I'm disabled and can't work, so they keep me company and keep me busy as well.

I also like to build and fix things. I often build cages and enclosures, or I modify pre-built enclosures, adding ramps, shelves etc.