Hello! I'm a new member here. I use the screen name TheModernHermit. I chose this name because I own hermit crabs. I was taking care of them all wrong for a very long time due to improper care guides circulating. I try as hard as I can to learn and educate on proper pet care (hence the name, The modern care for pets)
Anyway, turns out I've been taking care of my ACF wrong for years. I got him from the company Grow-a-frog. Maybe some people find their care recommendations perfectly okay, but after reading a little about the ACF I've decided that keeping them this way is wrong.
So, I have a 10g tank that I'd like to move my little guy into. That's about all I know, after that I'm pretty lost. So here are my questions.

-Should I use the extra substrate that is left from the grow-a-frog kit? I know gravel isn't recommended. I have a ton of play sand and Eco Earth laying around from my hermit crab enclosure that I can use. I know ACFs are messy, so what will be the easiest to clean? I prefer not to do a bare bottom, for decorative purposes.

-Filters? I know the frogs are sensitive to filters. I'm willing to clean the tank if the filter is a bad idea. I've just seen so many opinions, some people use filters others don't.

-I've been feeding my frog the Grow-a-frog pellets twice a day every day. He usually eats each feeding, but now I'm reading that owners feed every few days. I'm planning on introducing some new (possibly live) food but I'm worried about going from feeding every day to every few days, especially since he's been eating at most feedings. What should I do?

-I've read that plastic plants can tear the frogs' webbing. I'm okay with no plastic since I like the look of live plants anyway. So far the only plant I'm looking at are anubias. Any other suggestions?

-Should I get a UVB light? I have a lamp I would just have to pick up a bulb, but I don't want to buy something I don't need.

-What water conditioners do y'all use?

I think that's all for now. I'm sure you've heard these questions a million times so thanks for putting up with me