Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Frog

Default Re: New Frog

That cricket size is fine. I have two toads(Dizzy & Ace) that size and another .5 bigger than the one I just mentioned(kero). Both smaller ones are the same size as that grey treefrog and are able to eat crickets that size. Kero which is only .5 bigger than them can eat a full large adult cricket. Good luck.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

charlamanda

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    That cricket size is fine. I have two toads(Dizzy & Ace) that size and another .5 bigger than the one I just mentioned(kero). Both smaller ones are the same size as that grey treefrog and are able to eat crickets that size. Kero which is only .5 bigger than them can eat a full large adult cricket. Good luck.
    My guys are only about 1" and can eat 1-3 crickets of more than 1/2", it's really unbelievable how much they can shovel into those tiny bodies isn't it!!

charlamanda

Quote Originally Posted by 1beataway View Post
    What do you think of my gray treefrog, and his home?
    Very nice home and your frog is a chubster, I just love them like that!!

Quote Originally Posted by charlamanda View Post
    My guys are only about 1" and can eat 1-3 crickets of more than 1/2", it's really unbelievable how much they can shovel into those tiny bodies isn't it!!
    the smallest toads I got, cant eat em cause when they try bringing em to their mouth it doesnt stick like its too heavy for em. So they take on the smaller ones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information