OH LORD, please help I went to check on my baby, I'd already seen her earlier in the night and she was fine, look in and she in her water bowl with a SHARP point sticking out of her side and threatening to break the skin, it looked like it was closer to the back legs but when she moved (she was afraid) it looked like it was closer to the front, there's nothing in the tank for her to swallow, it's just coco fiber, she seemed healthy otherwise but weirdly active today, I think she tried to hop into her bowl and snapped something on the side, Pay was cut a month after we got her and there are no trustworthy vets in driving distance anyway, is there ANYTHING I can do? ??
Is this it? She's just a baby, she's my first frog, she's had so much trouble already I thought I finally had her set up right, there's got to be some chance of recovery... I'm looking at their skeleton and can't figure out what broke, could it be her shoulder fractured? She's in pain, doesn't want to move much but is capable of short hops, what are the chances she punctured something?