I bought a juvenile RETF from my local Repticon 5 days ago, and I’ve been really stressing about him. He’s only maybe an inch and a half long to 2 inches, and he’s in a temporary 12x12x18 which will be upgraded as soon as I know he’s healthy. He’s got a cork round, grapevine, and a broad-leaved large fake plant with a large shallow water dish on paper towels. The temp is low seventies, and I’ve had conflicting opinions on the humidity but I keep it in the 60% range. The past four days I would check on him before I went to bed and wake up the next morning to find him in the exact spot or close to where I last saw him, and it’s really worrying. I threw in a few pinheads and haven’t been able to find any except one that drowned, but I don’t want to do a thorough search bc it’d stress him out. The only night where I saw he was active was when he was in a 60 gallon tank with a pair of D. Tinc “Azeureus”, but I thought it would be better to keep him out of it once I found the conflicting stuff on humidity and realized how difficult it’d be to feed him. If anyone has any suggestions please help