I brought home 2 whites tree frogs about 3 weeks ago from a Repticon. I also got a waxy Monkey tree frog from the same vendor that never ate anything, had what looked to be scars on his body and a sore on his foot that kept bleeding, and it passed away last week. The whites both looked much better, however, were both eating crickets regularly, active, etc. Until about 2 days ago, I noticed one of them looked slightly bloated around his throat, I chalked it up to him being a male and calling until the next morning I found him sitting on the bottom surrounded by spots of blood. It seems to be coming from multiple little spots under his arms, one on his back and a couple tiny ones on one of his back legs. The left side of his stomach is also very bloated along with his throat and the bleeding is still happening intermittently. What could this be??

I soaked him in a honey-water mixture yesterday, then in clean dechlorinated water for a while, and put him back in his tank with a large container of water that I'm changing out every few hours. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this and is there anything else I can do to help him? Could this be a disease that got passed around from the monkey treefrog, since they all came from the same place? The other whites tree frog isn't showing any symptoms as of yet, is there anything I should do for that one preventatively?