Thread: I Could Use some Help and Advice ...

Nationality
    [United States]

Exclamation I Could Use some Help and Advice ...

I am new to this Forum and this site. I am in need of some help and Advice, and that is why I joined. I added a Post a few days ago, and have gotten no replies, but I did get 43 Views. If there is anyone who currently Owns a PacMan frog who is
    able to assist me with my questions, can you please reply to my post. Thank you all in advance. Please feel free to send me a Private Message or reply to this post.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member needs to set country!

Default Re: I Could Use some Help and Advice ...

You will find that many who view threads are simply people who are not even part of the forum and lurk for information purposes.

It may be beneficial for you to use the search function on this website if you are not receiving the information you need in the time frame you want it. This forum has existed for years and has a wealth of information, so you will likely find answers to questions you may have.

Nationality
    [United States]

I will gladly use the "Search" function in the future. There are a lot of Members in this Forum, and perhaps a lot of lurkers. If no one is going to reply to postings, there is no point in becoming a Member. I see a lot of Members posting questions, and they get no replies at all. That to me is rather unkind. People come here looking for help and assistance and advice and guidance. Moving forward I will not be making any further questions. I'll do the research on my own.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Dude you need to chill. What if nobody even saw your question? You can keep posting to keep your thread at the top of the 'What's New' section. Give Frog Forum a chance, man. These people helped save my frog's life, along with hundreds of others!

Nationality
    [United States]

I don't need to Chill for you, Dude. Get over yourself, Boss Man. Don't you worry Dude, I won't be posting on this Forum in the future.

100+ Post Member Animallover3541's Avatar
    Nationality
    [United States]

Not all of us are constantly on the forum or know the answers. It has taken me awhile to find someone who will answer my questions, but I understand some people are busy or don't know. Please don't be rude. We all care about each other, we really do. You can't find all of the information you need from just simple research, but do whatever floats your boat I guess. If you act polite and try to do updates, you will eventually get answers, but being rude like that will not, sir.
    "If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."
    - James Herriot
    The first step towards fixing your flaws is recognizing that they exist.
    FFA & Livestock Judging
    1.0.0 Ball Python (Redstripe)
    1.1.0 D. versicolor
    0.0.1 Red Eared Slider
    1.0.0 A. fowleri (R.I.P 1/13/21, I miss you Herbie)

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by Animallover3541 View Post
    Not all of us are constantly on the forum or know the answers. I this taken me awhile to find someone how will answer my questions, but I understand some people are busy or don't know. Please don't be rude. We all care about each other, we really do. You can't find all of the information you need from just simple research, but do whatever floats your boat I guess. If you act polite and try to do updates, you will eventually get answers, but being rude like that will not, sir.
    Please speak to BossFrog. Thank You and Have a Nice Day !

100+ Post Member Animallover3541's Avatar
    Nationality
    [United States]

I'm willing to try to help you if you can provide a link to the post you are talking about.
    "If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."
    - James Herriot
    The first step towards fixing your flaws is recognizing that they exist.
    FFA & Livestock Judging
    1.0.0 Ball Python (Redstripe)
    1.1.0 D. versicolor
    0.0.1 Red Eared Slider
    1.0.0 A. fowleri (R.I.P 1/13/21, I miss you Herbie)

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by Animallover3541 View Post
    I'm willing to try to help you if you can provide a link to the post you are talking about.
    My post was a week ago. It indicated I had just purchased a new PacMan frog and needed to know how long to wait before feeding him.
    I was genuinely concerned that he was not interested in eating - he is a sub-adult, about 6-8 months old, purchased from Josh's Frogs. Since the post - I recently received replies. He does not appear to be interested in crickets - they just end up running around the enclosure. I have now owned him for 1-Week. I am going to attempt to try worms with him and see if he expresses interest. I did not know that they require a "settling in" period and may not eat for weeks. He just stays burrowed. Temp and Humidity gauges are good. I guess I'm just concerned that it was been a week since he has eaten - I saw him eat only 1-Cricket. Thank you for your assistance.

Nationality
    [Canada]

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieFrog View Post
    I don't need to Chill for you, Dude. Get over yourself, Boss Man. Don't you worry Dude, I won't be posting on this Forum in the future.
    This got out of hands, everybody needs to calm down. This forum is for all things frogs, lots of questions that arise for a new frog owners had been answered way too many times, search is a great tool to get your answers fast for most part.
    As for replies and questions- it is better not to answer if you do not know the answer or not sure about. In our age of technology and instant gratification you should still do some leg work and not expect that to be done for you. People have lifes and other things going on and not everybody is around to answer your questions 24/7. There is no need to be rude to other people, instead.... Respect to others is always a good start.
    Locking this thread, deleting later.
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

12. 4 members thank Lija for this post:

Thread Information