Hi. I have a Cranwell's Horned Frog and she is kind of odd. I have had her for 5 or 6 months now, and ever since I got her, she hasn't really been able to catch her food very well.

It's almost like she has a neurological problem or can't react to it well.

Well fast forward to now, I have been hand feeding her crickets because if I don't she will only be able to catch one or two and I don't want to leave the crickets in there with her. I have had horrible experiences with crickets laying eggs over night and the eggs hatching and it just disgusts me.

I also tried nightcrawlers as of late, and she doesn't like them! So not only does she have a horrible time catching bugs, she's picky too apparently. She likes dubias, but only if I spend ten minutes or so wiggling it in front of her.

Lately, she's only been taking 3-4 crickets every other night. After the 3-4, she doesn't want anymore. She seems to be about the size of an adult, so that to me seems odd.

I guess I am worried because every pacman I have seen is a voracious eater. Does anybody have advice or any clue as to what's going on?

Additional Info:

Temp. - 80.2 degrees F
Humidity - 80% as of now, but never falls below 70% - gets misted once to twice a day its pretty humid here naturally
Substrate: Eco Earth
Size: About 5 inches around?
Heat source: UTH
UVB: 5.0 ZooMed reptisun bulb

*she poops about once a week*