My little sister and I just got a tank of 3 African Dwarf Frogs. Neither of us has ever had one before. they could have a home tank which is this smaller one we have that had a filter and heater. But then we also have this really big one that's from my dad's old aquarium, it's about 20 gallons. We were thinking of using that one and debating which one to make the home tank which we decided on the smaller one cuz it'll be just easier. My little sister asked me though if we could use the big one as a "play" tank about once every two weeks on the day we clean their home tank. They would only be in there for a few hours for some exercise and a break from their other tank and we'd put our extra decorations in there for like..just a change of scenery and stimulation. I told her Maybe we can do that and it sounds like a good idea.. but I don't know... I tried to tell her fish and frogs are fragile and get stressed easily but I don't know if frogs do as much as fish. Would that be ok or too stressful?