My son got his first pacman frog and the people at the store got me everything I need for the tank. However they suggested a under the tank heat pad. From looking at past forums it seems that this is not sufficient. With our tank the side with the pad dries the substrate out rather fast and the frog avoids that side of the tank altogether. He/she just burrows under the substrate on the other side. The frog doesn't seem to active and eats rarely and I am beginning to think the temp isn't right and neither is the humidity. I have ordered a thermometer and hum@#$#$ (SPELLED WRONG) to measure both aforementioned concerns. I do know that temps should range from 70-85 and humidity should be 80. We spray the tank daily and we are looking into a misting system for the tank. My question is really this. Should we ditch the under the tank heater and go with a timed lighting system to keep temp level and timed misting system to keep humidity where it should be. also can we get other cover for the frog like a branch and whatnot. I know he/she wont go "on" the branch but it might be something it can use as cover. I also had night crawlers for the frog and it doesn't eat much of them or doesn't like them. I purchased some of the pellets to see if this will be better. I really just think that the lack of correct temp is the reason the frog doesn't seem to eat much.