Hello! I am starting to set up a tank to hopefully get a pacman frog sometime in the near future and I am overwhelmed with all of the conflicting information out there when it comes to lighting and heating for them!

I have a 10 G acrylic tank to house the lil fella in. My bedroom is about 60° (so cold I know) and I generally have my blinds closed so there will not be a natural light cycle. I have a Zoomed combo deep dome light fixture I was thinking of using but ideally I would like an albino pacman and have heard that white lighting is harmful for their skin and eyes. Since I have spots for 2 lights should I get 2 different wattages of red bulbs for day & night temp differences? Are blue daylight bulbs safe to use for albinos or should there be absolutely no additional lighting other than a red bulb?

I am hoping to get enough heat from a bulb but if necessary I will purchase a mini zoomed heat pad to stick to the side of the tank as they are safe to use with plastic from what I hear.

Do you have any recommendations on the best thermometer & hygrometer?

Any other tips you can offer somebody who hasn't ever owned a frog (or any other amphibian/reptile) would be much appreciated! I'm sure I will be here lots in the next few months while I get everything set up and troubleshoot