Hi, I have three African Dwarf Frogs that live in a well planted 12 Gallon community tank. The tank cycled and matured before I added any animals and I keep up with regular water changes.
One of my African Dwarf Frogs is incredibly skinny, he looks like a skeleton compared to my other two.
I admit that they are underfed and I am trying to feed daily now. It has been about two weeks since their last proper meal although I have heard they can go up to a month and be fine.
I went to feed them today with the usual frozen bloodworm and brineshrimp mix and he ate little to nothing.
Mervin (the skinny frog) has always been oddly shaped, thinner but not flat like my other two and his back legs have always seamed to be at an odd angle.
He is thinner than he's ever been and I am very scared he's going to die a horrible death. I feel awful because I think it's my fault he's like this because of not feeding him often enough although my other two are perfectly fine and healthy, having been fed the same.
I really need help to fix this. If he's ill what is it and what can I treat him with if not what can I do to make him eat more again. Very scared for my little guy.
Thanks