Not sure if I'm paranoid or not, but i just would like some outside opinions.

My Albino ACF has not been eating like he usually does. In fact, since I moved my female frog in with him, he hasn't really acted the same. He used to happily swim to the top of the tank and eagerly wait for his food, but now, he just simply doesn't do it. At first I feared a bacterial infection may be the culprit, so I proceeded to give the tank a good cleaning and subsequently adding Melafix to the tank daily (I was unable to locate any Tetracycline anywhere). That was about a week and a half ago. Up until a few days ago, I could put the food up to his face and he'd eat some of it, but for the last day or two, he just pushes it aside. I don't want to underfeed him, but it is difficult to keep a constant surveillance on him to see that he eats when his tank mate goes to great lengths to snuff out any food in the aquarium. I just can't figure out what his deal is, if there's anything wrong at all. I took a few pictures of him tonight for you all to look at, and you all can tell me if there's anything you see amiss.

He likes to stay under his rock for most of the day now.

<------ Here he is with my female. She's going to dwarf him pretty soon I believe.