just now, during feeding time, i was careless and i accidentally shook out one of the cricket food pellet sponge things out of the "bugco bug box" where the crickets were being kept along with the crickets. one of the frogs, being a voracious whites tree frog, lunged at it and crammed it into his mouth before i could pick it up. it was too big to swallow right away, and i tried to force it out of his mouth with a guitar pick, but since they dissolve when wet he ended up swallowing the majority of the cricket food pellet. is there anything in there that would be poisonous to my frog? if so, is there anything i can do? he ate some crickets after the incident, so he doesnt seem to be having problems with swallowing because of it, and i'm not worried about an impaction anymore because i tested and saw that the food dissolves quickly when wet. (also, i am merely assuming that it is cricket food because it was in the box with the crickets and it is advertised that they have their own food. normally, i keep my crickets in a seperate carrier along with orange cube cricket food, and i just scoop up some crickets by hand to feed the frogs. this is my first time using a box of crickets from the pet store.)