Thread: Proven pair of Azureus + 1 male, Leuc trio for sale

Default Proven pair of Azureus + 1 male, Leuc trio for sale

I have a great trio of 3 Leuc boys that are all just over 2 years old in a 20 gallon tall aquarium which is lit by a 18-24 inch Current Satellite LED. I have misc plants and driftwood in the tank. They are all healthy and happy and love to call in the morning and in the evening. I would love to sell them along with their home (including the light) for $100.

I also have 3 Azureus that are 2 years old,
    1 PROVEN PAIR and another male. The 3 of them are almost always together even when backpacking tadpoles down to the water. The tank is an 18x18x24 Zoo Med with a foam background (handmade) loaded with driftwood, moss and misc plants. The whole enclosure and all 3 frogs for $400.

I purchased all of my frogs from Carol, an active and local SCADS member so trust me the lines are good. They have all been such a joy and I would love to pass them on to someone at a discounted price ready to go.

These would be for pickup

If you want the frogs separate from the vivs I would be willing to talk about shipping at your cost, but i would really like to move them all in their current homes.

If you have any questions please shoot me a pm. I would be happy to answer!

The Azureus Viv
    Attachment 78511

The female is on the left, her partner middle and last boy
    Attachment 78512

One of their current tads
    Attachment 78513

Here are all 3 of my Leuc Boys
    Attachment 78514

Nationality
    [Colombia]

Default Re: Proven pair of Azureus + 1 male, Leuc trio for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Fishoutawater View Post
    I have a great trio of 3 Leuc boys that are all just over 2 years old in a 20 gallon tall aquarium which is lit by a 18-24 inch Current Satellite LED. I have misc plants and driftwood in the tank. They are all healthy and happy and love to call in the morning and in the evening. I would love to sell them along with their home (including the light) for $100.

I also have 3 Azureus that are 2 years old,
    1 PROVEN PAIR and another male. The 3 of them are almost always together even when backpacking tadpoles down to the water. The tank is an 18x18x24 Zoo Med with a foam background (handmade) loaded with driftwood, moss and misc plants. The whole enclosure and all 3 frogs for $400.

I purchased all of my frogs from Carol, an active and local SCADS member so trust me the lines are good. They have all been such a joy and I would love to pass them on to someone at a discounted price ready to go.

These would be for pickup

If you want the frogs separate from the vivs I would be willing to talk about shipping at your cost, but i would really like to move them all in their current homes.

If you have any questions please shoot me a pm. I would be happy to answer!

The Azureus Viv
    Attachment 78511

The female is on the left, her partner middle and last boy
    Attachment 78512

One of their current tads
    Attachment 78513

Here are all 3 of my Leuc Boys
    Attachment 78514
    Hi, I am interesting in the azureus , are they available?

Thread Information