New Facebook Page for the PA Woods!
https://www.facebook.com/PAWoodsVivariums/

The YouTube Channel name has changed as well
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4n...r50aiDHpDE_CFg

So I did manage to make a Facebook page for this enclosure. I will be keeping the content mainly on this and the reptile forums as the two forums are my main audience. So with both forums, a YouTube Channel, and a Facebook Page the PA Woods better be interesting and exciting or else it was a waste. so I have many new announcements. Obviously the upgrade from 75 to 125 Gallon is a big deal but that's not the only one. I will be introducing a new inhabitant to this new enclosure as well as a new breeder insect in hopes to have this specific insect survive in the enclosure with the pet store crickets woodlice worms and the others. I do not wish to reveal the new inhabitant and new insect because I wish to keep the anticipation going. I hope you will continue to follow this build because I'm starting completely new basically to build this new tank. Not only will it be the biggest enclosure but also a lot of money to create. I am truly excited to build it. It's been years since I had to start from nothing to build the woods. I will be making new threads on the forums as well so the information and care is fresh and specific to what I am doing at the time. I may join other forums as well to get some excitement and more people interested.

The exotics will still be around. The *75 Gallon Tropical Forest Paludarium will still have a part in the forum and on Facebook and YouTube, but it will be a less featured part with the main point of those two outlets is to market the PA Woods. The exotics will not just be the Tropical Forest anymore. My girlfriends Chinchilla Chi Chi will also partner with the Tropical Forest Paludarium to make up the exotics part as well as the new feeder insect time from time.

Lastly I have one of the most exciting announcements. There will no longer be one PA Woods enclosure. In order for this to generate an audience the main tank the 125 will have to be the most well done and the exotics are nice to throw in, but now there will be another enclosure to accompany the 125 Gallon PA Woods Vivarium. This will not have any of the animals from any generation of the PA Woods. This new enclosure will be created from local plants and will replicate the PA Woods as well and will compliment the plants and animals of the main enclosure. Together these two will display the beauty of the plants and animals that live in PA. This is supposed to encourage you to want to create something from your unique environment wherever you are from just to encourage people to support their locals instead of all the exotics we see. Together these two enclosures hopefully will encourage you to think about the cool amphibian and reptiles around you.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk