Thread: Hello.

KekPriest

Default Hello.

Hello everyone, I have been browsing this forum the last several months since I bought my frog. I figured I should probably introduce myself by now, since I have already created a thread in the pacman subforum.

I am living in Alberta, Canada. I have an albino C. Cranwelli who is a little over 3" long now. It's name is Tendy.

I hope you enjoy the picture, assuming it displays, I can't seem to add an avatar, as no matter what format I choose within both size and pixel guidelines returns an invalid file error.

I am also not sure as to why I am displayed as a guest, being that I have been registered quite a while.

Anyway, I'm glad to have a well of knowledge to tap into regarding such fascinating creatures.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Hello.

Hi, welcome to the forum! That's a pretty nice looking frog. Adding an avatar seems to be a bit of an issue right now, from what I can gather, but the Guest thing is kinda weird, no post count or anything. In any case, welcome, we're happy to have you.

3. This member thanks daybr4ke for this post:

KekPriest

Thank you for the welcome. Hopefully the avatar issue will be fixed soon. And the strange guest thing. I never did get an email verification. Upon checking that my email is correct, the password recovery didn't send either, and I did check the spam filter. Perhaps I should contact a moderator.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

I think contacting a mod is a good idea. There is a section of the forum for technical stuff and troubleshooting for the site, but I didn't see anything like the problem you're experiencing, so you could either pm a mod, I guess, or start a topic there. Good luck, I hope you get this sorted.

6. This member thanks daybr4ke for this post:

Thread Information