Thread: Jungle-bid.com - Sustainable Dart Frog Sales

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Jungle-bid.com - Sustainable Dart Frog Sales

Hello,
    I am Michael Hurtado, site owner of Jungle-bid.com. A new site that provides you a secure, smooth and organized online marketplace to sell all Dart Frog related items. JungleBid provides you the accessibility to continue feeding your hobby hunger for new items and frogs while donating to the Rainforest without any additional effort on your part. JungleBid will be donating up to 5% of the proceeds of every dart frog or product sold through this marketplace. Our conservation donations will be focused and centered around Rainforest habitat conservation and stopping the illegal capture and smuggling of poison dart frogs. In order to make this happen JungleBid applies an 8% sales transaction fee of the sale price only when you make a sale. No sale - No fee. In the future, we plan on integrating with Instagram and Facebook to also market individual listings posted on Jungle-bid.com to those social media outlets free of charge.

My team and I personally invite you to visit and register on JungleBid – it’s now live! JungleBid will have 4 marketing campaigns going live this Memorial Day weekend to invite the public at large. You would be among the first to visit and see the site. Additionally, you can send me the e-mail address you use to register on the site and I’ll give you 30 days of zero sale transaction fees as a seller.

Don’t hesitate to ask any questions that aren’t already answered on the site. Feel free to pass this offer along and I hope to see you online.

Thank you,
    Michael Hurtado
    Jungle-bid.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread Information