I have been doing research like crazy on red eyes and basically have almost everything figured out like the enclosure and plants and all of that stuff, but lighting and heating has been a major issue. I would like LED's but that really does not help with heating. Also the whole UVB debate is an issue as LED's do not give off any. However I am a major frog guy and have kept a few types of frogs in the past especially Pacific tree frogs and personally I really don't thing nocturnal creatures benefit from it. Some people do.
I am either going with the exo terra 24" x 18" x 24" or the 24" x 18" 36". Probably the taller one so I know that affects what lighting I need also. As for plants it will be the usual things like pothos for sure, maybe a snake plant or broms. I am just so confused on what I should get for lighting and heat. I have an extra ultratherm uth that I could use on the back for some heat if needed. Would something like a Beamswork evo quad or jungle dawn's work with a ceramic heat emitter work or should I go with the exo terra hood and like day glow bulbs?