Hey folks! You probably get a constant stream of questions like this so I'm sorry to be adding to them, but just...ugh.

So the deal is, I recently bought a 2-ish inch snowflake Whites at the NARBC Tinley show on the 18th. Later that night, I went ahead and fed the frog two crickets and he accepted them off the tongs perfectly. Skip a day (when my other frog was young I did every other day feedings and it seemed to work for him). Next feeding, I do 4 or 5 appropriately sized phoenix worms and the frog enthusiastically eats them both off the tongs and off the floor when dropped in front of him. I think to myself, awesome - this frog's a great eater! And then the trouble starts. I skip a day again. Next feeding, he just absolutely refuses to eat off the tongs anymore and will only slap them away, which persists to this day. He's also not interested in prey that's on the ground. At first I think he's probably just full and needs a while longer. But he refused food every night for the next few days. Eventually, I try a different method and remove all the decor but the water dish from his tank and leave 4-5 little crickets in there over night. He eats. Same thing happens next feeding, refuses everything for days and then eats the crickets overnight. Maybe this is a normal type of feeding schedule for a White's and my previous one was different?

As of today though it's been almost a week I think since I've been able to get him to eat and I'm getting worried with him still being so young. I keep leaving the crickets in the cage overnight and then removing them in the morning when he doesn't eat them. He also seems to be sloughing off skin? There are like little pieces stuck to the side of the cage and to him and after he's done soaking in his water dish, there's some of it floating around in the water. The underside of his legs is also pretty flushed and if I look closely I can see a thin little vein underneath the skin, but they may have always been like that. The line of his mouth and his earholes have always been a pretty deep pink too, so I kind of doubt that it could be red leg. I couldn't position him well enough to photo the underside of him. Here are a few photos taken today:

1: http://i.imgur.com/AQXjSwz.jpg?1 He looks really skinny to me here, but some of that could be the position since he looks better in the other pic.
2: http://i.imgur.com/sY4v0Je.jpg?1 Notice those pieces of sloughed skin I mentioned on the side of the wall. Can kind of see an example with his hands of how pink his thighs are too.
3: http://i.imgur.com/Ybvvngc.jpg You can see some yellowy strands of sloughed skin sticking to his body if you look closely, I think

And care info (raised another White's with these specs from about the same age with no issues):

Daytime temp: 79F
Nighttime temp: 74-ish F
Humidity: 50%+
Cork bark
Water dish
Paper towel substrate

He so far doesn't seem to be acting lethargic at least. I'm just worried that he's ill because of how his feeding habits suddenly changed and the skin thing. I can't take him to a vet for a checkup because there aren't any around me that see amphibians, so if anyone experienced could offer their opinion I would appreciate it as I'm getting frustrated. All I can compare it to is my previous experience with just my single other Whites, so I don't even know what's supposed to be normal or abnormal regarding things like if a frog is looking too skinny or how long it takes for not eating to become something worth worrying over, etc.