Hi guys! I'm scared something is wrong with my frog! He usually sleeps in a log and then at night he is eager to eat and then goes into his water dish and that is his daily routine. For the past week, he has been sitting at the back of the tank (not where he usually is) and just sits there all day. He still goes into his water dish but I do not think he has been eating i have been putting crickets in his cage that are easy for him to get to, and as usual I am still chopping the legs off of the crickets. He has shown no interest in food whatsoever for 1 week he still is getting in his water dish periodically. I was thinking that maybe he was just cold (I live in TX) and maybe he was sitting st the back of the tank where the under cage heater is. The humidity levels are fine in his cage and the temps are 74-80. I'll attach some pictures of him. He is usually green but turns purple occasionally. I really need some help! He is about 4 years old and his name is Mr.Jelly The picture where he is green was taken on 12/21 and the picture of him when he is purple was taken 12/24. (It's not letting me upload the photos, so I'll keep trying.) I have him in a 12x12x24 ExoTerra (He has always been fine in this terrarium, but maybe he is wanting more space?)