Sorry in advance for how long and tedious this is.

I'm Vincent. I'm 14 and very new to having frogs, and I'd like some advice on taking care of my frogs, feedback for the care they're getting, exc. I have four frogs, one juvenile White's tree frog, Bungus Mash, and three African dwarf frogs. I've had the African dwarf frogs for approximately 1-2 months(?), and Bungus since November 12th. Today I'll be asking for advice on Bungus Mash. I've read many caresheets (I tried to read the one here, but it came up with a 404 error), and here is a list of information I've gotten so far:
Use sphagnum moss so the frog won't accidentally eat substrate
Feed mealworms, superworms or crickets. Dust with calcium powder a few times a week. Don't feed too many meal/superworms as they're high in chitin
It's good to feed in a separate enclosure to avoid ingestion of substrate
Live plants should be rinsed and grown outside of enclosure for a few weeks before planted, should be replanted in amphibian safe soil
Frog is overweight if supratympanic ridges start to cover eyes

Information on our current setup:
Terrarium has an 18x18 base and is 36 inches high. When we first got him he lived in a much smaller enclosure, but we got this new one after a week or so.
Sphagnum moss substrate, which gets stuck to Bungus and seems to be quite loose
We feed him meal/superworms every few days in a little dish with calcium powder in it
With crickets we try to feed him in a separate little plastic enclosure. He's usually fine with it, but tonight he didn't seem interested in the crickets.
ReptiFogger automatic mister, humidity set to 70 and heat set to 78F
Heating pad on back side of enclosure
No live plants. Not much at all in there at the moment, I'm working on getting more stuff. I would like to have more going up the sides so he can sit up high.
Has a little bowl of frog safe water, refilled daily. Likes to sit in it when he comes out.
Used to be out in the day, but lately has only come out at night. Hides in hollow logs or under moss
I handle him only to put him in the separate cricket feeding enclosure. I used to handle him with bare hands rinsed with sink water (which I'm very ashamed of), but I've recently been holding him with nitrile free gloves without rinsing.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I would add pictures, but when I try to it says it's an invalid file type. Thank you????