Hey guys,

First time posting and it's not for a positive reason unfortunately.
I moved 2 previously owned White's tree frogs in close to 3 weeks ago.
They're in a converted fish tank that's about 60(w)x24(d)x55(h)cm with a bespoke lid made from acrylic to trap the humidity in the tank (it has a mesh part for air circulation).
It's a male and female (Chief & Cortana), the female eats like a champion but the male hasn't eaten since they got here.
I thought it was the stress of the move at first and even once I had gotten to tank properly kitted out with substrate etc he just doesn't seem to have settled.
I've been feeding them 4th Hoppers, with a calcium powdered hopper once a week.

I've tried putting the male (Chief) in a separate container with a few hoppers to see if he'd take to them but he just didn't seem interested, stayed in one corner and even let hoppers sit on his head without even blinking.
I've tried just putting some hoppers in the tank overnight but I wake up to find some are still alive and most of them just get eaten by the female (Cortana).
The size difference is really starting to show and it's starting to worry me, I'm aware the males are supposed to be smaller but he just seems far too slim now.
The humidity tends to average at about 40-55 and the temperature tends to stay around 25-30C during the day and 18-23 at night.
I've gotten in touch with the previous owner and they haven't responded which is unhelpful, Any ideas?

Thanks