Hello, everyone. I've never posted in forums before so I'm new to all of this.

I think my pacman frog is sick. His head (between his eyes) and a little on his back looks kind of pale or gray.
I got him on Friday from PetSmart (I know it sucks, but I felt I could give him a good home).
I'm not sure of his age.
He is about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in size.
He's been eating fine.
He's eaten maybe 10-15 crickets since I've had him.
I dust most of them with calcium.

1. Size of enclosure 10 Gal
2. # of inhabitants - specifically other frogs and size differences 1 Pacman (1 1/2 to 2 inches in size)
3. Humidity 70 - 90 (it's hard to keep humidity)
4. Temperature 74 - 82 Fahrenheit
5. Water - type - for both misting and soaking dish Tapwater with Reptisafe for both
6. Materials used for substrate Coconut fiber (Eco Earth)
7. Enclosure set up i.e. plants (live or artificial), wood, bark and other materials. 1 big water bowl, 1 small. cave for him to hide in. piece of bark to hide under.
- How were things prepared prior to being put into the viv.
8. Main food source Crickets
9. Vitamins and calcium? (how often) ReptiCal - Every other feeding.
10. Lighting 50W UVA during the day and a 50W Red Heat Emitter at night
11. What is being used to maintain the temperature of the enclosure Lamp
12. When is the last time he/she ate Yesterday
13. Have you found poop lately I found poop a few days ago
15. Describe frog's symptoms and/or recent physical changes; to include it's ventral/belly area. It looks gray around his head and back between his eyes
14. A pic would be helpful including frog and enclosure (any including cell phone pic is fine) I will try to get one on here
16. How old is the frog Not sure
17. How long have you owned him/her 6 days
18. Is the frog wild caught or captive bred Captive (I'm assuming)
19. Frog food- how often and if it is diverse, what other feeders are used as treats I feed him 2-4 crickets a day.
20. How often the frog is handled I don't really handle him.
21. Is the enclosure kept in a high or low traffic area Low traffic. It's in the corner of my room.
22. Describe enclosure maintenance (water changes, cleaning, etc) I change his water every other day, I mist multiple times per day, and I haven't cleaned the tank since before I set it up. (it's only been about 4 days)

In this first picture, it was only a few minutes after I pulled him from his cage.

In this second picture, he had been out of his cage for 20 minutes or so. He looks better.