i have a female African dwarf frog Kermit who has suddenly gotten really fat. a few days ago she shed off her skin. which i know is normal. but the weird thing is it literally all came off in one piece. like there was a frog shaped blob of skin. lately she has been getting fatter. at first i thought it was normal as she just shed her skin and she's probably growing. but she's gotten like really fat lately and she has become a lot less active and has been hiding in her little cave 95% of the time. my 5 gallon tank has 2 guppies 2 mystery snails 2 ghost shrimps and 2 African dwarf frogs (Kermit is female and i have a male named Pepe. and they're both 11 months old and adfs reach sexual maturity at 9 months, so pregnancy/eggs could be a thing) i am about to separate her and put her in a 1 gallon fishbowl because i am scared if she has dropsy or something it will spread or if she lays eggs the fish will eat them. i tried my best to get a picture but its hard because she wont come out and bad lighting so here's a poor MS paint illustration and the best picture i could get.
(edit: i cant get pictures right now i dont know how to upload them and i will try later please help tho)