Thread: hi

Default hi

its been a while since i posted in these forums i still have the 2 american green tree frogs i posted about 2 years ago they are doing great. i went to a reptile show and got what was called big eye green emerald tree frogs. i went ahead and got the last 2 they had and setup a nice 10 gallen tank for them. ill upgrade that tank later. its very hard to find info on them. i am going by what whites need as a setup for tanks. humidy 60 to 80 ..... i live in ca and with me misting twice a day it rarly drops below 74 so i think that should be ok. its usally about 80 to 83 in the cage with the light system during the day time and at night it drops to 75. i think that will be alright for them as well. i read they do burrow themselves in the gravel if it becomes to dry so i gave them lots of coconut fiber gravel i put a high live plant with a few fakes. i do need to get them more stuff for the tank does look a little empty i think. if anyone have any other hints or ideas i should do my setup for them i would appreciate it.

http://imgur.com/a/0r9x0

2. This member thanks rokar for this post:

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: hi

thank you guys very much for the info it was great i was wrong on my tank size its a 18x18x24 so far they soom to be doing ok one been hiding a lot one comes out at night like they should. its sitll been less then a week they need to to get use to the tank.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: hi

The section on vivariums might have more ideas for tank decoration, if it looks bare.

Thread Information