Hi everyone, I'm currently putting together my first FBT enclosure which is a 37g tank. It measures 30x18x12 and wanted to get your opinions and thoughts on it. I'm going more with a terrestial setup (for now) and want a water source that can be removed and cleaned when needed. I'm looking at using possibly using the tupper wear container that is in there now just because the height and depth are almost perfect for a soaking pool. Currently there are two live plants int he terrarium, a spider plant and a young ivy. I plan on picking somethings up (hides, and fake plans) on Thursday in addition to the FBT's themselves.

Link to the picture of the setup on photobucket below since it won't let me post pictures or embed them for some reason.

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...psi2b4hhj8.jpg

Things I'm hoping to get suggestions on:

Water Container: Other water container options ? I know this will work but I would like to find something that looks more natural. I'm avoiding building a divider with silicon because this will eventually be converted to a semi-aquatic setup and i would rather not have to worry about the silicon leaking, etc. Also any suggestions besides gravel on how to make a sloping platform in the water for ease of access ?

I live in PA should I get a hydrometer ? What about a heat pad? I have a thermometer already that I can use and know FBT's don't have specifics for this stuff I'm just planning ahead as just in case (I live in a drafty old house.)

Any decor suggestions ? I plan on having 2 MAYBE 3 FBT's in this enclosure and want them to be comfortable and have plenty of room to roam.

btw that container is super wide, it's almost as wide as the enclosure but there is a path on either side large enough for a frog to get through.