Hello guys. I have been on and off on here for a while. Had plenty of pets some I rehomed due to some issues I had in the past, but now I feel I am ready for something again. I am looking to keep a toad or a few in a habitat that's either a 40breeder or a 75gallon tank. I was hoping for something that isn't SUPER shy, I remember having a cane toad and it died within a month for some reason(It threw up somewhite stuff and died) I've had normal american toads that lived for like 3 -6 years but I don't know if that's their life span... I forgot about this stuff...

I am trying to get the basics down and find something that'll last quite a while. I am currently 24 years old and a lot of time to spare and SOME money to burn.

I do like cane toads but I am not so sure since I hear they're pretty skittish. Would it make a difference if I got them smaller? Does anyone know where I can get small cane toads? Like toadlets or something? For a 75 gallon tank how many toads can I fit in there comfortably without even overcrowding them?