Thread: Phylomedusa Bicolor tree frogs

Nationality
    [Canada]

Default Phylomedusa Bicolor tree frogs

Hello my fellow froggers, seen something today very rare. The reptile store here were I live ( Barrie Ontario) has captive bred Phylomedusa Bicolors. I unfortunately can not afford them at this time so I cant pick any up. Not much of a treefrog guy but if I had the money I would make an exception for these guys. Any way I just thought I would post this so if theres anybody into the hobby that has been looking for these guys around the Toronto area, that they could go to the website and check them out. The name of the store is The Reptile Wrangler. I almost forgot, they are babies.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    Nationality
    [Afghanistan]

Default Re: Phylomedusa Bicolor tree frogs

Pictures?!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nationality
    [Canada]

Quote Originally Posted by glutes View Post
    Pictures?!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Check the website he has probably has pictures on there. The name of the place is called The Reptile Wrangler. Im not selling them, I just thought I would mention that I had seen some that were CBB so if there was people looking for them around this area they could check them out.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by monster View Post
    Check the website he has probably has pictures on there. The name of the place is called The Reptile Wrangler. Im not selling them, I just thought I would mention that I had seen some that were CBB so if there was people looking for them around this area they could check them out.
    I saw the page and they are asking $129 for them. That seems really cheap for captive bred bicolors; who knows how much they should even be, since they are never seen, but CBB of sauvagii here in the states are $150 when they can be found. Seems odd...but a bargain for sure if it is true.
    Phyllomedusa sauvagii 3.0.1, Strawberry hermit crabs 1.1.0, 10 purple pinchers, African Grey 1.0.0, Alexandrine 1.0.0, Half Moon Conure 0.1.0 , Ivory-billed Aricari 1.0.0

Nationality
    [Canada]

I didn't get to much into asking questions because as I mentioned I wasn't going to be able to buy any myself, I cant afford that at this moment of time because im working on and putting money into a custom bearded dragon terrarium. But I have a good feeling I know were he got them. He has a friend I know of that has four of them ( 2males and 2 females) that lives in Toronto and I know for sure a while ago one of the females was gravid and he was thinking of trying to breed. Im thinking he had some luck and that may be why he can sell them abit cheaper, because hes getting them from a friend. I don't know for sure but that's were I think he got them. And if this is were he got them ,the guy that bred them takes great care of his frogs. He has an instagram page called The Frog Keeper that's dedicated to his collection.

Thread Information