Thread: frog hormones?

Default frog hormones?

hey guys! wanted to breed my frogs and i went to ask a few "expert" breeders,they told me they used hormones? i dont really understand.been researching for almost a week but still dont get it,please help!

ps : i have a bad headache :/ thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United Kingdom]

Default Re: frog hormones?

By 'expert' you must mean greedy business men types who put money first and the animal's welfare second. Apart from sticking needles in, such people also squeeze the eggs and sperm out of frogs often causing internal injuries and prolapses. But hey, it's all about the money right?

On the other hand there are also people who actually care about frogs and breed them naturally or not at all. Which species do you have?
    Find me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011064331624

Trachycephalus resinifictrix - Trachycephalus nigromaculatus - Agalychnis callidryas - Agalychnis spurelli - Phyllomedusa sauvagii - Phyllomedusa bicolor - Phyllomedusa vaillanti - Phyllomedusa tomopterna - Gastrotheca riobambae - Anotheca spinosa - Cruziohyla craspedopus - Cruziohyla calcarifer - Hyla arborea - Litoria caerulea.

4. 2 members thank Diver for this post:

Thread Information