Thread: Live in/around Scarborough/Toronto Ontario? Keep an eye out for this scumbag.

Nationality
    [Canada]

Default Live in/around Scarborough/Toronto Ontario? Keep an eye out for this scumbag.

This isn't really directly relevant to this forum, but as I've noted some fellow Torontonians on the forum, I'm hoping we can help out one of my favourite little pet shops, All Reptiles, which is located at 1911 Kennedy Rd in Scarborough.

The scumbag seen in this video from CityTV stole a $500+ Hermann's tortoise from their shop. These folks have been nothing but wonderful to the GF and I as well as several of our friends, and I would really love if someone can help them recover the tortoise and nail the twit who stole it.

The CityTV video is here and clearly shows his face: http://www.citynews.ca/2015/11/07/vi...en-from-store/

If you have any helpful information please follow direction from that video/article and/or post here so others can be made aware as well. Thanks!
    My little monsters: 1. Kaiju: Dwarf Pyxie frog (believed male) -- 2. Jaeger: C.Cranwelli/Albino Pacman (unknown gender) ...so far!

2. This member thanks TekNinja81 for this post:

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: Live in/around Scarborough/Toronto Ontario? Keep an eye out for this scumbag.

Definitely cross post this to BOI if you haven't already... Good luck! http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13
    Mom to these fine frogs!
    4.4.0 White's tree frogs (Litoria caerulea): Sir Honey Lime, Bok & Choi, Martha, Shirley, Leapin' Loo and Ping & Pong; 0.2.1 Amazon Milk Frogs (Trachycephalus resinifictrix): Otto & Echo and Pip-Squeak aka Tiny
    2.0.0 South American Bird Poo Frogs (Hyla marmorata): Ribbit & Rupert

Thread Information