So I had posted a while ago that my pacman was not eating. I thought it was taken care of. He was still reluctant to eat, I have not seen any of the pacman attitude I keep hearing about. I had to put the food item (nightcrawler or dubia roach) on tongs and rub it against his lips to get him to eat. Now he resolutely closes his mouth and it takes several minutes for me to get him to eat if I can at all. A very sad and depressed part of me is saying I need to find him a new home with someone else who maybe has more of a knack with frogs. I got him because the person selling him on craigslist was giving him nothing but pinky mice, and so I researched and thought I could give him a good home. Maybe I was wrong.

He is still in his 2.5 gallon, but is still kind of smallish. I will be moving him this month to a 10 gallon since it is getting cooler and I want to get a ceramic heat emitter. Still though, my room is staying comfortably at 80 degrees or so, at night it gets cooler, around lower 70`s. He does not have supplemental heat, but again I will be getting that for him this month. His humidity is good, he gets misted about once a day. I change his water everyday. I don`t want to lose him. I am not sure how often I should attempt feeding him, I don`t want my trying to feed him to stress him out and make him not eat. He is not losing weight at all, and keeps growing even though I can hardly ever get him to eat. I am really just at a loss and seriously considering giving him to someone who maybe can help. I don`t know. I know with a snake if they don`t eat and you keep trying to feed them it will stress them out. So....I don`t know what to do. Someone help please?