So I went fishing today. Well I went turtle fishing( I dont eat em but sometimes I keep em). My dad was the one trying to fish. Lol I probably spooked all his fish. Although he did manage to catch a pike. . . Lolol anywho.... I was getting all jittery and actually went into the water where it had mud. You know? Like kind of swampy I guess but not really. I was seeing alot of bubbles. Alot of frogs. But at the time they didnt catch my interest since they were all the same(bullfrogs) and although I do like that frog. I just seen them too much I can just pick one up if I ever wanted one. But I didnt I was mainly on the lookout for turtles. So like I went into the water, my feet sank down into the mud so like 3feet of mud underwater. I dont know what its called. Iam guessing its either 2 or 3 feet. Since only half my body was covered with water. Pretty much till my stomach. So a foot deep of water. and 2-3 feet of muck? anywho there were alot of water plants. Anachris, lilly pads, and a few other plants that I dont know about. Something bit me so I yelped. My dad came around and told me to get out of the water. It wasnt a turtle. it was a sting(bite). So I didnt complain. We headed back. Went to a spot where there was gravel for some weird reason. To wash my feet. There next to me was a small newly morphed pickerel frog. Iam like looking at it. Its not even frantic or anything. So iam like the heck? Its not afraid? So then I thought back to my friend wanting another frog(he has a ton and I mean a ton of frogs. and easy access to terrariums and aquariums). So I tried to catch it. It was out witting me for a while. But I managed to catch it. I seriously think it was trying to play with me because it could have just swam away. It didnt. Then again its probably my imagination. Oh well a man can dream. Well so I finally caught him. Put him in a bottle in a shaded area while I went to the shallow area which I dubbed "lurker territory". I like to give odd names to places. Reason I called it that was because any animal youd think that lurks pretty much lies under water. I went with my huge net to the corner. Caught two female musk turtles and a male. Currently Iam deciding id keep a sex pair of them. End up breeding them. I caught a baby one. But the net had big openings so it got out without me being able to catch it in time. Argh. I shouldnt have stayed there dumbfounded. By the time I came to my senses it plopped into the water. Little rascal. xD So the whole day I kept seeing alot of bullfrogs. Iam guessing pickerels are a tad rare to see. But not rare in the wild? My friend is going to keep him/her. I think hed go on a diet of fruit flies. He/she is very small. Any ideas? Enclosure size, foods, habitat? Iam thinking of helping him build it. This is a gift for him. But he accepted it already so I wanna know how to help him build the tank.