Thread: My strange kids

Nationality
    [United States]

Default My strange kids

Hello everybody! I would like to thank everybody here for all their help and advice in caring for Button, my little pacman frog and considering I just got a new tarantula a couple weeks ago and joined another forum about tarantulas in which everybody is encouraged to share all types of their beloved animals, I felt I should share a little bit about my other pets with all my friends here on FF.

In addition to my Pacman Button who I'm pretty sure is an ornate and named because he's cute and round I have two other pets and will have several more in the months to come.

I have a male Mexican fireleg tarantula named October because he's black and orange and he's a spider which reminds me of Halloween. (Brachypelma Boehmei)

I have special ordered two tomato frogs at Petco that should be here within a few weeks. I'm going to name them Beefsteak and Roma after tomatoes (Dyscophus Insula)

I'm going to order a male Jackson's chameleon next and will probably name him something triceratops related due to his appearance (Chameleo Jacksonii)

Within the next couple of months I'll be getting a bearded dragon, still not sure about a name. (Pogona Vitticeps)

I'm going to be getting a somewhat rare lizard called a Jeweled Lacerta sometime soon. A lot of good name possibilities for this one. (Lacerta Lepida)

Spring of 2016 I'm going to order an eastern garter snake. If it's a female I'll name her Isis since the goddess was often depicted with a cobra and if it's a male I'll name him apep after the Egyptian serpent god. (Thamnophis Sirtalis)

Finally, as of four days ago I became I slave to a wonderful German wire-haired pointer I've named Alaska.

I'll attach pictures as soon as I work out the bugs with my camera

2. This member thanks Allthingswithscales for this post:

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

100+ Post Member Cliygh and Mia 2's Avatar
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Cool Re: My strange kids

Cool! If the chameleon turns out to be female, name it Cera, it is a Land Before Time reference for anyone without a childhood

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: My strange kids

Ha! Yeah that's a great Idea! I love it!

6. This member thanks Allthingswithscales for this post:

Nationality
    [Canada]

Default Re: My strange kids

Thankyou Xavier, me and my girls finally named are baby Ornate lastnight thanks to you. We named him Chomper AKA Sharpteeth. Do you remember the one with baby t-rex? I figured I would give him a nickname because I like the sounds of Sharpteeth and the girls like chomper. And it suits him because hes an eating machine and pacmans have their upper rows of teeth. My big albino missed hid worm the other night and got the edge of his water dish and you could literally hear his teeth scrap across the bowl, really makes you think twice of sticking your hand in there. So thank you again, that's officially his name.

8. This member thanks monster for this post:

Thread Information