OK, so a few months back i posted how my tree frog Slurp wouldn't acknowledge when food was around her. After much frustration, a week long dosage of Baytril, and gentle force feeding (scary!), she has started to accept mealworms i place in front of her (I know they aren't as good as crickets) along with 3 crickets i put in her enclosure disappearing over time (hoping!). But from her non eating period of over a month she developed calcium deficiency and or mbd. Her spine is arched and has knobs in it and she has puffy thighs. So today i pocked up calcium worms (petco phoenix worms) and flukers liquid calcium. Tonight she ate 4 of the worms (undusted) and i soaked her in 8 oz water with 1/2 tsp calcium (which seemed like alot). After reading tons of reviews on how peoples pets have died due to this liquid calcium i am kind of afraid to go to bed tonight (its 1:30 am right now). But all these people for some reason tried to give this calcium in its un mixed form which is dangerous. Hoping that will help her too as the vet i go through is out for a week on vacation. Buuuuutttttt, my real question is how can I get Slurp to eat food like she used to? Before she ate anything that moved and had a bottomless pit but now she takes longer to eat, eats less, and doesn't lunge at or accept food from my hand. Why is this? There was poop in her water bowl last night but she really hasn't been pooping much, then again she hasn't eaten a ton either though. Could she have a worm? Do i need to use another treatment of Baytril? Or is it just the mbd causing her to not eat as crazy?

As always, thank you to all that reply. The time you take to help others is invaluable, I am so glad there are people like you in this world, without you guys I would be without one of my favorite green friends