Thread: Question about WTF

tempcat6

Default Question about WTF

I just was wondering, we just got our WTF Jack, three days ago, so this is his third night and the first night he kept us awake chirping, than last night nothing but tonight when I turned the air conditioner on he started up again is that normal? He is on the other side of the room from the air conditioner so he gets a night time breeze.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Question about WTF

Hi there.

How big is he? So many different things will make them chirp. You'll get use to it. With my frogs, if it's silent and then music or the TV turns on, they'll chirp. They will also chirp if the dogs start going crazy, and sometimes when I turn the light off. They don't care, however, if people are yelling.

tempcat6

He's just a little guy, maybe 2 inches long without his legs, but I'm not a good judge of size, i know he was with another frog that was double his size.

Awww. Have any pics? How is the tank setup?

tempcat6

no don't have any picts yet, don't want to handle him too much till he gets used to his new home. I have the subterrain made out of coconuts, because thats what they were useing at the store and I figured he was already used to that. he has a few vine cris crossing the long way through the tank his water dish in one corner, a tree branch for lack of a better word in the middle and plants lineing one side, which seems to be his preferred place to hang out in at night I can hear him moving them around while he's climbing on them.

Thread Information