Thread: Anyone in the greater Dallas area looking for a red-eye?

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Anyone in the greater Dallas area looking for a red-eye?

So I have kept a pair of red-eyed tree frogs in a planted and bioactive vivarium for a year now: however, I recently moved, and am about to move again, and with the stress on me from preparing for this cross-country move and other things I wasn't caring for them as well as I should have been, and with that plus the stress of moving, one of them passed away Although I love my other sticky child very much, I recognize that it's in her (though I'm not really sure of sex) best interest to find her a new home before having to drive across the country with her.

She resides in an 18x18x24 Exo-Terra (at least, I /believe/ that's the size: it's the largest of the talls) with a custom background, one uvb and one led plant growth light in the exo-terra hood, one exoterra hygrometer/thermometer, one exoterra thermometer, a thermostat for regulating the temperature of the heat mats on each side, an overgrown pothos ivy, a separate colony of springtails maintained in a plastic jar with charcoal and water, and all my other supplies if you want them, including a 12x12x18 quarantine tank decorated with fake plants.

All of this you can have for free, if you're willing to drive some distance to pick up the baby (though I am perfectly willing to meet you in the middle somewhere).

I just want her to go to a home that will take proper care of her, and where she has a good chance of being healthy for the rest of her lifespan. Though I would keep in mind that I do not know why her cagemate died, so if it was a contagious illness, she may have it as well. If you have a vet who sees frogs (I do not: my first and worst mistake as a frog keeper was not checking whether my reptile vet had any amphibian experience before purchasing them) then it would be worthwhile to take her for a check-up once she's settled down some from the move.

Again, I'm in the Dallas area -- technically Arlington, but I can drive some distance if need be.

Anyway, if anybody's interested, you can reply to this message or email me directly at hawkeye012@aol.com. I would really appreciate any takers, because I'm moving again in less than two weeks and I'd love to have her a new home by then.

Thank you so much!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread Information