I'm posting this here because it's kind of an emergency and I've searched the forum and can't find an answer. I have an AFD in a 2 gallon tank and I think she only has hours left. I have her in my office and we moved offices recently. We don't have any control over the temperature in the office and the PM tends to keep the office around 65. She seemed to be okay until last week. I changed her water on Monday and treated it with ammonia neutralizer instead of just water conditioner. I brought in a heater and put it in her tank yesterday and she seemed to be doing a little better. I ordered a thermometer but it hasn't come yet so I unplugged the heater when I left for the day. I changed the waterYesterday she started floating at the top of the tank and looked a little bloated. She just started floating at the top, upside down a couple of hours ago. While I was writing this, I noticed that she was laying upside down at the bottom of the tank. I gently turned her over with the net and now she's just laying at the bottom of the tank. I noticed she was struggling to try to get to the surface so I put her in the net and propped her up near the surface of the water so she can breathe. I'm not sure what to do and I don't think she has alot of time. Any advice would be most welcome.