Hello! I purchased a new Xenopus tankmate for my other male frog who sadly lost his buddy due to a tank escape. Purchased new frog about one month ago, thought he seemed a tiny bit fat. 3 or 4 days ago I noticed he was extremely bloated overnight. Checked older bloat threads on here, he definitely has soft bloat. 1st night I gave him a salt bath in a separate tank with 72 degree water and 1/2 tsp. of epsom salt for one hour. (Another site said one hour). After reading these threads, I noticed it said 30 minutes per day salt bath. Wasn't sure what to do with that, so I settled for 45 minutes. That was last night. How long should I actually do the salt bath? Also, he seems to have gotten worse rather than better. Does the treatment take 7 to 10 days before ANY results are noticed? Or 7-10 days for total healing? Any help would be appreciated, I feel really bad for him and would hate to see his new friend alone again. Thanks so much!

P.S. 20 gal tank, whisper filter, frequent gravel vacuuming and 50% water changes. Ran out of tester, but the other frog is perfectly healthy. Pellet based diet, occasional frozen blood worms for treats. Two caves for hiding.