Thread: Group of 8 for $200 shipped - cbb Starry Night Reed Frogs (Heterixalus alboguttatus) - 7 month ootw

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Group of 8 for $200 shipped - cbb Starry Night Reed Frogs (Heterixalus alboguttatus) - 7 month ootw

These are the last available of my Starry Night Reed Frogs from clutches last year.

I will only sell them as a group of eight as listed....need to clear out to make room for this year's season.

These are around 7 months out of the water....much older than what most others offer.

They are eating well and thriving.

These are great, easy frogs.

Species - Heterixalus alboguttatus
    Line/Origin - Josh Frogs / Mike Novy
    Age - 7 months ootw
    Quantity - group of 8
    Pricing - $200 for all eight including shipping !

Shipping Rates & information - Ship Your Reptiles / Reptile Express / Nex to your local Ship Center.
    All packing materials included in pricing above, including double foam box, Phase 22 panels, and heat pack as needed.

Shipping will only be done when weather is favorable. I also can delay shipping for you to get ready if needed / reasonable.
    Will ship to be held for pickup at ship centers only.

I have delayed posting until now as the weather has been unfavorable for most of the country.

PM me with interest.

Thanks!

James

Evil Papa Smurf

Default Re: Group of 8 for $200 shipped - cbb Starry Night Reed Frogs (Heterixalus alboguttatus) - 7 month ootw

Do you have any pics of the little guys?

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: Group of 8 for $200 shipped - cbb Starry Night Reed Frogs (Heterixalus alboguttatus) - 7 month ootw

Apologies on the delay. I'm been super busy and haven't been on the forum as much.

Also for some reason my email notifications haven't been working, so I logged in today and saw the message.

I'll get some pictures up today or tomorrow. (Guess I'll need to figure out Photobucket method as I think the direct uploading from the computer is still broken on this forum)

My wife said that she heard some calling from the group a few days ago.

I have a representative pic (of one of the parents) in a previous listing a couple of months ago.

Nationality
    [United States]

I'm not the greatest photographer. These frogs jump really well so it makes it hard to get controlled shots as I didn't want to risk losing any by having them out in the open.

Also,if anyone is going to Frog Day 2015 in Fremont CA and can pick them up locally then I can lower the price to $140 (subtract any costs of shipping). If shipped the price is $200 for the group of 8.

Some calling has started from the group. I aimed at "guesstimating" equal numbers of males and females, but can't be entirely sure of exact numbers of each.

The first two pics are closeups of one of the frogs:

I tried to take pictures of all eight by having them in plastic fruit fly vials. These are found below in the next 4 pics. Condensation interfered somewhat but it gives you an idea of the variance of the frogs. Some have matured faster than others.

PM with any questions, etc.

Thanks,

James

Nationality
    [United States]

Bump.

Price reduced to $180 shipped.

they are gorgeous!

Frogger00

Default Group of 8 for $200 shipped - cbb Starry Night Reed Frogs (Heterixalus alboguttatus) - 7 month ootw

Wow those are gorgeous!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kermitlover1989

Are these still available? Im interested in these! I have been looking for about a month for a group of them to occupy my 20 Long

Nationality
    [United States]

The group is available. PM me

They've been fattening up on hydei and bean beetles. I personally hate crickets, but they will eat 1/4" or 3/8". I have fed crickets periodically to my breeding group, but others feed them as a staple.

They have started calling and I "guess" that there are 3 males, 3 females, and 2 that I don't know based upon size/shape and behavior.
    I'm selling as unsexed though as until I see who is calling and the females with eggs, I can't say confirmed /sexed.

Thread Information