Hello fellow frog lovers. I live in New Zealand & I'm happy to find a place where I can read & share story's about frogs. I have frogs all over my house, I even have a big one I cuddle in bed every night. I have had frogs for years, but a few years ago life was being a ***** to me & my girl & I had to give up my beautiful green/goldens. We are in a good place now & have 2 cats. They are hunters, everyone knows that but I had no idea they would bring everything home. Crickets, lizards, birds, rats, mice, even a baby rabbit. Don't panic, everything they bring inside that is still alive I take off them, so the rabbit lived. One night I heard a strange noise, like a tiny scream, I got my torch & had a look from my porch but saw nothing but my cat looking at something & went back inside. Soon as I sat down I heard the noise again so this time I put my jandals on & went out to the grass. Just as I stepped on the grass I saw something fly through the air. It was long & I thought to myself, that doesn't look like a mouse, so I went a bit closer & discovered it was a beautiful green & golden bell frog. It jumped into my garden so I ran inside & grabbed a container. I sat it in the container & the next day I brought my tank in from the shed & created a new home for him. That was just 3 months ago & I'm happy to say he is healthy & happy. It's great to be here & as soon as I figure out how to put up a pic of Poppy I will.