Default My buddah experts male or female

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  144.7 KBJust ate today lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

PyxieJunkie

Default Re: My buddah experts male or female

I'm not an expert but looks like a male to me ...check the throat if there a yellowish orange color its amale then check the front thumbs for nub pads and brownish patch on it if he have that then it's a male

johnnyblazekfd

Quote Originally Posted by PyxieJunkie View Post
    I'm not an expert but looks like a male to me ...check the throat if there a yellowish orange color its amale then check the front thumbs for nub pads and brownish patch on it if he have that then it's a male
    The orange color on the throat/underarms has nothing to do with determining sex.......

PyxieJunkie

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyblazekfd View Post
    The orange color on the throat/underarms has nothing to do with determining sex.......
    i Didn't say anything about armpit all Pyxies male or female have orange coloration on there armpits...

but throat yes all male have orange coloration on there throat and females have White or beige coloration there throats

johnnyblazekfd

Quote Originally Posted by PyxieJunkie View Post
    i Didn't say anything about armpit all Pyxies male or female have orange coloration on there armpits...but throat yes all male have orange coloration on there throat and females have White or beige coloration there throats

You mean like these???????? Both clearly male but sans the orange throat. I've had guaranteed males with no orange throat and guaranteed females with orange throats. It is not a dimorphic trait. Some just have more color than others.......

im leaning towards female....how old is it??

PyxieJunkie

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyblazekfd View Post

You mean like these???????? Both clearly male but sans the orange throat. I've had guaranteed males with no orange throat and guaranteed females with orange throats. It is not a dimorphic trait. Some just have more color than others.......

Imdidnt say say that the only dimorphic trait to look for a male Pyxie that's why I told em to look for dark patches in the frog nub pads too , I guess I don't have a time to explain everything like in the book just trying to give a member a few pointers here and not to look like Im mr know everything and try to prove some members that I know better than tem...

Thread Information