Hi everyone! I just joined this wonderful forum, because yesterday I was FINALLY able to get my very first frog! I picked up a six month old Giant African Bullfrog during the Boxing Week sales at Petsmart yesterday. A fellow from my local herp group works at that store and is almost certain he is male, so I've named him Straxx. He's a good 5 or 6" now, and I'm looking forward to watching him grow! He's very happily burrowed into his substrate now, and I look forward to him discovering his "pond", as apparently he absolutely LOVED the water in his tank at the store and hardly ever left it, lol. I took a quick pic of his new home while I was setting it up, the thermometer was only in the water until I was sure it was room temperature: Name:  012_zpsafd44556.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  73.9 KB He's in a 10 gallon for now, but I'm working on picking up a 20 or 30 gallon right away, as I know he will outgrow the 10 gallon very quickly. And here is Straxx himself, just a quick pic I took before I took him from his box. Sorry for the weird formatting of this post, for some reason I can't hit enter to create a new line. Name:  015_zps5b84f7a8.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  67.5 KB Anyway, very glad to be here, it looks like a great forum!