Thread: If you hit a frog with your fist would it die?

td751

Default If you hit a frog with your fist would it die?

I was watching my cat try and catch it and it was taking a while so I hit the frog with my fist to stop it, then I realized my cat was just playing with it so I I felt really bad, the frog kept jumping but slower and I thought it was dead but it jumped so I dunno I didn't hit it that harm it was just a weak slam and I didn't press down on it hard after the impact so I just need someone to tell me if it will be ok?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: If you hit a frog with your fist would it die?

Well... I'm not sure if your post is a bad joke or what . You hit a frog with your fist so your cat could catch it and now are asking us if the frog will be OK ? Please explain clearly what is the problem with frog and how is it acting. Would not be surprised if you caused internal damage to the poor unfortunate animal that did not deserved that .
    Remember to take care of the enclosure and it will take care of your frog !​

td751

Well it stop for a while and then I prodded it and it jumped and then after a few minutes it jumped away and kept jumping.

Nationality
    [United States]

Sorry; but there is no way to tell of any damage it may have received. Please do not punch or hurt in any way any more frogs .

td751

Yeah I'm so sad I will not harm any more frogs again I think they're beast I think I might get a pet frog but I will treat it well I wasn't thinking when I hurt that wild frog

Nationality
    [United States]

... im sorry, but why would you think punching a small from would not hurt it? This thread is really bothering me, especially since now you want to get one as a pet, on the grounds that you feel bad. Either do a few months of proper research before considering such a pet, or do them a favor and just dont.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

td751

I'll do research I'm probably not gonna get one anyway, I just feel bad about it okay!

Nationality
    [United States]

This is a forum dedicated to frogs. We love them, have them as pets, care for them, and participate in conservancy efforts. Your story has roughed up members in here because we do not like frog abuse. I've taken the courtesy to answer your questions politely; but still see the wrong attitude in your posts at a frog loving community. Please think about where you are before you post and do leave the attitude out of here. Thank you !

10. 2 members thank Mentat for this post:

Thread Information