Thread: American Green Tree Frog Vivarium Size recomended for up to For American Green Tree Frogs

I love Tree Frogs 20

Question American Green Tree Frog Vivarium Size recomended for up to For American Green Tree Frogs

Hi I was Wondering What Size Vivarium and what type and what Brand is Good for up to four American Green Tree Frogs and Where Is a Good Place to buy The Vivarium and Supplies and what all would I need for the Vivarium if I want to use Live and artificial Plants

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: American Green Tree Frog Vivarium Size recomended for up to For American Green Tree Frogs

An 18x18x24 exo terra or zoomed tank is large enough for four AGTFs. You can purchase these tanks at large retail pet stores, such as Petsmart or Petco, or you may be able to find them at local pet stores near you. Where to get supplies depends completely on what you want in your build. If you are doing a lot of DIY, then you will get a lot of your supplies from Home Depot, Lowe's, or other hardware stores. If you want a simple foam background/carpeted bottom type tank with potted plants, then most of your supplies will be found at pet stores. If you could tell us more about what type of tank you want (false bottom, great stuff background, etc.) that would really help. Also if you are able to order online, then you can get a lot of supplies and/or ideas from websites such as neherpetoculture.com, joshsfrogs.com, or lllreptile.com. Just send us more questions, and I'm sure we can answer them.
    “Life is a journey, not a destination.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I love Tree Frogs 20

Default Re: American Green Tree Frog Vivarium Size recomended for up to For American Green Tree Frogs

[QUOTE=jarteta97;235202]An 18x18x24 exo terra or zoomed tank is large enough for four AGTFs. You can purchase these tanks at large retail pet stores, such as Petsmart or Petco, or you may be able to find them at local pet stores near you. Where to get supplies depends completely on what you want in your build. If you are doing a lot of DIY, then you will get a lot of your supplies from Home Depot, Lowe's, or other hardware stores. If you want a simple foam background/carpeted bottom type tank with potted plants, then most of your supplies will be found at pet stores. If you could tell us more about what type of tank you want (false bottom, great stuff background, etc.) that would really help. Also if you are able to order online, then you can get a lot of supplies and/or ideas from websites such as neherpetoculture.com, joshsfrogs.com, or lllreptile.com. Just send us more questions, and I'm sure we can answer them. [/QUOTE I want it to look Nartural but still easy to keep Clean and maintained and I would live and Artificial Plants and I want to know what size water dish I will need for Four Tree frogs and What Substate would be best if I use potted Plant and Plants and what is a False Bottom I know want something that as naturalist as possible but simple enough for a beginner

I love Tree Frogs 20

Quote Originally Posted by jarteta97 View Post
    An 18x18x24 exo terra or zoomed tank is large enough for four AGTFs. You can purchase these tanks at large retail pet stores, such as Petsmart or Petco, or you may be able to find them at local pet stores near you. Where to get supplies depends completely on what you want in your build. If you are doing a lot of DIY, then you will get a lot of your supplies from Home Depot, Lowe's, or other hardware stores. If you want a simple foam background/carpeted bottom type tank with potted plants, then most of your supplies will be found at pet stores. If you could tell us more about what type of tank you want (false bottom, great stuff background, etc.) that would really help. Also if you are able to order online, then you can get a lot of supplies and/or ideas from websites such as neherpetoculture.com, joshsfrogs.com, or lllreptile.com. Just send us more questions, and I'm sure we can answer them.
    Thank you Josh

Thread Information