Thread: CB Green Phase Cornuta Female & 98% High Red Ornate Female (USA only)

Nationality
    [United States]

Default CB Green Phase Cornuta Female & 98% High Red Ornate Female (USA only)

My female Cornuta is about 2 years old, she is captive bred, and has not been bred yet herself. She would make a wonderful addition to anyone's home, especially those with a taste for high quality.

My female C. Ornata is also approximately 2 years old, (maybe a month over) now. I originally bought her with the intention on breeding her, but since doing so I have not had the time necessary to dedicate to the project like I had hoped.. This frog is honestly too pretty to go unbred, and I hope someone out there is working on a red line project because this female would make one heck of a mate. This frog is of the same caliber that Samurai Reptiles sold for $400 or more, but is from a different Japanese line.

Both frogs are in Top condition, and have been very well taken care of. The only reason I am now selling them is I feel my passion for the hobby has begun to fade, and as I enter the next stage of my life I won't have the amount of time I would like to dedicate to them. These frogs should live with someone who has as much excitement and passion for them, as I did when I first embarked on this journey.

Both frogs are trained on Tong feeding, however the Cornuta is also an Avid hunter. It's really enjoyable to watch her actively eat the prey she encounters. They are currently fed on XL Crickets, Dubia Roaches, and night crawlers, (all dusted with Calcium/Vitamin/mineral powder every other feeding).

I am asking $200obo for the Cornuta,
    I am asking $350obo for the High Red Ornate

Considering all serious offers, if anyone is interested in both frogs I would consider lowering the price.

*Purchaser responsible for shipping.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask, I will spend as much time helping you as you need.
    More pictures available upon request if necessary.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Thread Information