Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LLLReptile

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: LLLReptile

Just made an order with them. They're one of the few stores I've seen selling Asian toads [wild caught but that's typical] and after hearing so many good reviews I decided to gamble and order some. I asked a few questions and got quick and helpful responses, and called in at one point to made adjustments to my order, which was again a very quick and easy process. [Ive clearly never ordered an animal online before lol] She [hopefully a she, though they make no promises] will be here tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed that all goes well, its been smooth sailing so far, I'll let you know how it goes c:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default LLLReptile

Good choice

Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world ~ Nelson Mandela
    1.0.0 Oophaga Pumilio 'Black Jeans'
    0.0.10 Phyllobates Vittatus
    0.0.3 Phyllobates Terribilis 'Mint'
    0.0.3 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Patricia'
    0.0.5 Dendrobates Leucomelas
    0.0.2 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Powder Blue'
    0.0.2 Ranitomeya Variabilis 'southern'
    0.0.3 Epipedobates Anthonyi 'zarayunga'
    1.2.0 Phyllobates bicolor
    0.0.3 Dendrobates tinctorius 'azureus'
    0.0.1 Avicularia Avicularia
    0.0.1 Gramastola porteri
    0.2.0 Canines
    1.0.0 Tabby/Maine Coon Mix
    2.1.0 Genetics Experiments
    0.1.0 Bed Bully

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: LLLReptile

So far so good! My toad arrived this morning. Still too early to see if he has anything I should be concerned about but here's what I thought so far.

CONS: Didn't receive a tracking number. Made me nervous that maybe the date had been pushed back or had been forgotten about. ALSO, not the fault of the company I'm sure..... but the FedEx guy left the box on my stoop in the cold without even ringing the doorbell! If I hadn't happened to see him get back in his van I probably would still be waiting and my fella would still be on my stoop! I'm just glad I spotted it.

PROS: My requests for adjustments to my order were met, its easy for big businesses to make mistakes so it was a relief to see they'd gotten it right. My toad was much smaller than expected but that's alright, he seems very healthy thus far. He was trying to push his way out of the packaging while I was opening his cup. [It was packaged very well by the way, not too hot inside] He tried to struggle out of my hands, ran around his tank in confusion, and has hidden himself under some moss. He's a very active little bugger so far and I didn't see any injuries or damages to him I would be worried about [since he's wild caught you never know what you're gonna get] Not sure on his gender, he has a pale throat but meaty arms, and is still quite small so only time will tell.

Anyway, everything seems to have gone great, I'll keep you posted if anything changes. If all goes well I can easily imagine LLLReptile being the only company I make purchases from because so far they've been good to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information