Thread: Samurai Blue Pacman Frogs

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Samurai Blue Pacman Frogs

I will have alot of Samurai Blue Pacman frogs here for sale in by mid April. They are going to be $50.00 to $100.00 ea.

Pics below is what the average adult blue looks like. This group was produced by a samurai blue female and a mutant blue male.

Please email me at mikesphatfrogs@yahoo.com if you are interested and I will put you on a list. I supply many wholesalers so these frogs go quick.

You can look me up on PACMAN FROG USA on facebook. Mike matson.
    I do Post pics of the adults and babies on there weekly.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

WorldClassFrogCoddler

Default Re: Samurai Blue Pacman Frogs

Please put me down for one right away bud. You're an inspiration and besides that, I've been looking for one of these guys for awhile now. Might even take two.. Oh man, these are gonna go like hot cakes..

Edit: Sorry, in my excitement I skipped right over important details like how to order.. I'll send an email. Those guys look so good. Can't wait to get a couple.

cjbage

ARRRGGG.. such a beautiful blue.. now I am torn.. do I want to be put on for one of these or one of those gorgeous minty peppermint green ones..

WorldClassFrogCoddler

Yeah I know how you feel. Every time I see those Peppermint ones I gotta have one too! So far I only have one frog but I'm gonna buy 2 of these, hoping for a male and female, and grow em up big and strong. Now... can I stop at 3 frogs? That is the question.

I'm really excited to get a couple of these guys home. And I'll be glad to support Mike's business.

cjbage

yeah.. I broke down and got put on the list for one of each lol.. Was snooping on his old weebly site and looking at some of the pics from there he had these really neat mint bubblegum albino ones too..gorgeous looking.. and those lime green albino ones are sooo pretty.. I swear he pops on here and tells me he's gonna have those too I am gonna start to cry lol.. and so is my wallet

WorldClassFrogCoddler

That vivid citrus albino really caught my eye too..

But these blues are gonna be gorgeous little guys. I've seen lots of pics of the breeding pair Mike uses and they are great. I just hope I can keep them alive. I was hoping to breed them someday, but now I realize they'll be brother and sister... Might need to trade one for another blue down the line from some different parents. Oh well. Maybe a brother and sister could find drunken hillbilly love... I just wouldn't want to breed any frogs with defects that would reduce their quality of life... Why is playing God so hard? Haha just kiddin

Nationality
    [United States]

The citrus albino and the samurai apricot caught my eye I just got my first samurai blue peppermint Saturday

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Information