We've had her since October when she came in with the potted plants and lived for several weeks off of my exotic cockroach colonies before we found her, and by then it was too cold to put her back out. I shuffled some tank plans around and she now has a nicely planted 15 gallon hex for the winter with a 65 gallon hex build planned for when the weather breaks.

Anyway, we don't have any exotic vets nearby so I've mostly been watching to see how she fared since I know most wild frogs will have some parasites. She's still a perfect weight. She may be a bit more sluggish now then when she first got here, but I don't know if that's from the cooler temps and the fact she's become extremely calm around us now.

Found this in the water bowl this morning though. I have a local vet who will work with me on treatment, but if I can call him ahead of time and say "hey, I think it's this" to give him a heads up where to start researching it'll save him time and me money. (Which would be wonderful considering she was not a planned pet!) I found the stool below within an hour of her dropping it in the water, so it definitely came out of her that way.

Anyone have an idea what type of worm infection this might be? She's been on a mostly steady diet of store bought crickets since she came but I've also included some of my own tiny dubia (not sure if she ever ate them) and occasionally bought mealworms. I would think she came with whatever this is, though.

Name:  frogworm.jpg
Views: 25677
Size:  36.5 KB