Thread: New pet.

Default New pet.

Well its a bit different than my frogs but still pretty neat. Meet Eww the turtle. He is a little bigger than a quarter red ear slider. Currently eating bloodworms like a champ. Still working on turtle pellets and krill. Ive done my basic research, and as always research is an on going thing. I have an extremely basic set up at the moment but will be adding more and upgrading as needed. I have better reptile keeping equiptment comming soon, all the good pricy stuff. Well here he is! More pics to come.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: New pet.

Tongue Flicker

Why name him eww? Lol

Cute though

My two year old calls reptiles Ewws.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default New pet.

That's cute . The turtles cute too .

We have two and we love them. They're so silly and they become people-friendly when they get used to you. Ours beg like puppies at the front glass for food. They dive off of their dock to you as soon as they see you. We got ours a year and a half ago or so and they're already up to about 4" . We have 2 females. We fed ours Natural aquatic turtle food hatchling formula when they were little. Now they eat Reptomin turtle sticks, omega one super vegie green seaweed sheets, night crawler pieces, crickets, dubia roach babies, rarely a few fish food shrimp snacks. We rotate a calcium/vita D3 supplement 2x/week and Repashy aquatic turtle vitamin once a week. They have a basking lamp and a 5.0 UVB light. The UVB is on about have a day 3days per week.

Congrats!!!!!
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203589094112277&id=1363241107&set =a.1434844115446.2055312.1363241107&source=11&ref= bookmark

Nationality
    [Australia]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Love the name! and the Turtle haha you will have a lot of fun with him
    ~ Australian frogs Gotta love them

Thread Information